17.3.07

A productive afternoon

I have been very low on motivation for a couple of weeks where my crafting has been concerned and so I asked a few friends if they fancied doing a couple of swaps with me. I find if I have an obligation I find the motivation and inspiration from somewhere, maybe it is having the person in mind who I am swapping with that gives me the kick I need. I had an ATC and a tag to make, both of which I have managed to do this afternoon.
This ATC is for a swap with my friend Louise, it is made on glossy cardstock with chalk inks and a copper coloured brilliance inkpad. The stamp is a lovely freebie I received from Paperartsy when I placed my last order with them.



This tag I have made for my friend Joanne
The background is made using chalks. The swirl stamp is from the Drama foam stamp set by Heidi Swapp .
I think this tag has to be the biggest tag I have made to date, about 8 inches long, I think.

Thanks for taking time out to visit my blog.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb...these are wonderful. I love those colors on the tag...beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Tags are great to make ....one this size looks great Deb!!

tiffini elektra x said...

I am with ya! I think it is just the season dragging on a bit. You are so right though just sharing art with someone can really motivate you. Both pieces are great! That large tag is so wonderfully sweet and springy!

Anonymous said...

These are great hun, love them. ;)

Anonymous said...

woohoo... MY ATC :-) love it (i can start thinking now then ..

Lovely tag too..
i have become more sympathetic to fairies since i discovered they were being forced into jars :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful soft hues Deb! Very restful!

Anonymous said...

These are lovely !! esp. love the tag ! beautiful work
isa x

Nellie said...

It's gorgeous Deb. Such a soft wonderful colours. Love it!

Jacqueline said...

You do such gorgeous artwork - love this tag of yours - it's beautiful!!!