7.7.09

A few things


I came across the Mind wide open blog some time back and have loved the images they have put up to be used in their challenges but I have never got around to taking part until now.






The image on this card is also from Mind wide open, I just loved the softness of the colours and the subtle pattern and despite loving the image I ran out of time to make something for the challenge, so I have made a birthday card for a lovely lady I have known since I first ventured into the world of crafting online.

And lastly I was very excited to find out my inchie cube had made it into Craft Stamper this month. It started out as a forum challenge set by Carol but it ended up with Carol writing and sending a piece into the magazine and luckily for us all it was published, so a big thanks Carol.

Here is a sneaky peek at my inchie cube.

10 comments:

Paula said...

well done on the inchie cube that was published in CS!
Love the colours and images on both pieces...lovely work Debs.

Karin said...

What wonderful images Deb and I love how you've used them. Great texture and colours you've used on your cube.

Marilyn Rock said...

WOW! Fantastic works here Deb! You did a fabulous job with the images! Congrats on your inchie getting published; very well deserved! Beautiful!

Lesley said...

All three are fabulous Deb. I saw your inchie cube in CS!! But my fav is the first one here. Just gorgeously ethereal.
Lesley x

Paula said...

Gorgeous pieces of art, Deb. I totally love that image of the fairy girl on the dandelion clock. The background is just perfect for her.

Joy said...

Your July submission is so dreamy!

Penny said...

Hello deb,
I found my way here from MWO because i wanted to tell you that I thought the piece you entered was sooooo sweet. I do think this was one of Gail's best pictures to work with - don't you?

Hugs,
Penny

Greensleeves said...

Congratulations on being published!
Most poetic and romantic work, Deb!

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Congratulations that is VERY exciting, Love the peek you're giving us!

beautywithinme said...

Hi, beautiful work!
May I ask you what is the gold and the blue product around the edges that you've used called? I've seen it in various occasions and I love it, but have no idea what it is. It is different than paint, it is very cool. Thank you! :D