8.5.09

fairies at the bottom of the garden

is this weeks theme over on the Tag it on blog, a new challenge blog for me as I on;y heard about it when I was looking at Joannes blog earlier.





My tag is quite big, not sure on the size, but the background is done with chalk inks and a few sprays of Glimmer mists.
The wings are stamped onto acetate and coloured with alcohol inks.
The stamps are by ISC, Inka and Paperartsy. The diamond paper is by Crafty Individuals.
I've posted two pictures as I couldn't pick up all the colour and the glimmer with or without the flash, so one is with the flash the other isn't.

14 comments:

Suse said...

beautiful tag - what gorgeous colours!

joanne wardle said...

fabulous Deb, I love the colouring, both on the woman and the background.

Anonymous said...

very atmospheric....nice colouring as Joanne said.

Lori Saul said...

This is a very beautifully crafted tag (both photos!). The colors and composition are wonderful. Your blog is also enchanting- I look forward to visiting again!

AliMayes said...

What a gorgeous tag - the background is fantastic.
Ali xx

Chris said...

Totally gorgeous, Deb. beautiful colours and love the background.

great take on the subject

Carol Q said...

fab tag Deb. gorgeous background and lovely colours.

Dragon said...

Well, Deb, she IS a beauty - quite the sophisticate!! Thanks for playing.
Frankie
xx

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Reminds me of Kate Bush doing the Cathy/Heathcliff song. Wonderfully atmospheric.

Kaz said...

Deb this is gorgeous, the wings are beautiful and the colouring is perfect. really love it. :)

Lesley Edmonds said...

Lovely background Deb - gorgeous tag!
Lesley x

Karin said...

This is really beautiful Deb, The fairy has the most stunning wings, I love how you've coloured her in and oh my your bg is fantastic.

lisa said...

This is stunning. I love your background colours and the fairy is so classy. Just Beautiful.

Lisax

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful. I tried to comment when I saw it first time but computer was having a "no" day.
I really love the colouration.