22.3.09

Busy time for Birthdays

It is a busy time for Birthdays at the moment, both amongst my lovely forum buddies and my family so here are a few of the cards I've made for birthdays last week and this coming week.

This first on is for my Mum, whos birthday is on Wednesday this week. The papers are a combination of Basic Grey and Papermania. The stamp is a favourite of mine from ISC. The ribbon unties to reveal a hidden birthday message for Mum.

This card was for Paula
The papers are all Papermania, a pad I bought recently for the bargain price of 75p

and finally this card was for Joanne
Another card made with Basic Grey papers.




8 comments:

Suse said...

lovely cards Deb - love the image on your Mum's, this card is so feminine and delicate.

Carol Q said...

gorgeous cards Deb, and all different

joanne wardle said...

they are beautiful cards Deb. I love mine!!

Karin said...

They're all beautiful Deb and unique to each other.

Chris said...

Beautiful cards, Deb. I especially love the colours and image on your Mum's card.

Kaz said...

three gorgeous cards Deb, but I LOVE your mum's one especially, the opening for the greeting is lovely too. great work. :)

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful! :)

Isabelle Norris said...

Hi Deb! thanks for your comment! hope you are well too.
Lovely series of cards. Love the butterfly one!! STUNNING !
isaxx