14.1.09

I've made something

well I have actually made three things, but one I can't show yet the other I don't want to show yet, lol. This is a birthday card I made for a lovely lady I know. I have had these papers for must be a couple of years and I only re-found them when i was having a sort out after Christmas. I have never been able to get these K&Co papers to work for me in the past but I was really pleased how this card came out.

roll on the summer when we get some good light to take photos by.

9 comments:

joanne wardle said...

I love green and purple together. this is beautiful Deb, really elegant

Carol Q said...

lovely Deb. really pretty and delicate and the colours go really well together.

penibear said...

It's gorgeous Deb - the low light level makes it look sort of faded and vintage - and I mean that in the nicest possible way!

Kaz said...

The photos ok when you enlarge it, and the card is gorgeous, love those papers. love the butterfly, very you.
great to see you crafting again Deb. x

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Fabulous combination Deb.

Chris said...

Beautiful card, Deb. The colours work so well and I love the butterfly.

Audrey said...

such an elegant pretty piece Deb

Suse said...

beautiful Deb, really lovely composition and colours.

Seona said...

Beautiful composition of colours and papers - so delicate and pretty without being too soft iykiwim?!