2.5.07

I've been tagged

By Paula

"So, the rules are: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their 7 things and post the rules as well. At the end of your blog you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog. "

so here are my 7 pieces of info on me

1. My husband, Tony, is my best friend in the whole world. We met when I was 14 and have been together ever since.


2. I love live music of any description, from seeing George Micheal and Bon Jovi last year, to the little local bands that play at my local pub.

3. I don't like mayonnaise or salad cream.

4. I can curl my tongue along it's length.

5. I have never been to London.

6. I had three children by the time I was 25.

7. I love the sound of the sea.

Now to find 7 victims, lol

I tag
Joanne
Jo
Kaz
Louise
Gillian
Sarah
Lana

No comments: