24.12.07

Merry Christmas

This is one of the many cards I made this Christmas, I think I ended up making about 50, so they had to be quick but still stylish, I think I achieved that with this card, which I ended up making a lot of, just changing the papers I used.

As this will be my last post for 2007 I want to thank everyone who has visited and commented on my blog this year. Your comments are all appreciated and I thoroughly enjoy reading them.
I wish you all a peaceful, happy Christmas, and a prosperous New Year.

10 comments:

Kaz said...

card is gorgeous Deb, I love mine, thanks. x
have a brilliant christmas, and all the best to you and yours in 2008.
Kaz xx

Penny said...

It's very elegant and peaceful I love mine! x

Emma said...

stunning card Deb, really love it :o)

Hope you and yours have a fab christmas xxxx

Caroline Moore said...

Love my card too Deb - Happy Christmas

Carrie xx

joanne wardle said...

a happy christmas to you and your family deb. I got one of your cards and it's lovely. this is one of my favourite stamps

Heather Robinson said...

This is so elegant and very gentle and serene. Love visiting your blog and wish you a lovely Christmas, Deb.

Seona said...

It is a beautiful card Deb - love mine - will be sorry when the season is over and it has to come down :o(. x

Melissa said...

It's beautiful Deb! Love the colors and the metalic edge, very classy.

Anonymous said...

Very stylish card indeed :o) Wanted to wish you a most wonderful New Year also!

Anonymous said...

Love this Deb! :) (The photography's not bad either eh?!!! ;) )