, thanks ;o)1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
I'd go for an assortment of embellishments as my large quantity of scrapbook papers are sitting gathering dust as I very rarely use them. I was going to say K&Co would be my embellishment of choice but again I have found myself using them less and less, so I think I'd opt for lots of beads, ribbons and nice little charms with my 100.00 worth thankyou.2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?
Stamps, no question.3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year, which would you do?
It would be cards, as I've only ever done a couple of LOs and they were in a paperbag book I made as a gift. I don't make cards often, except when it's someones birthday, most of the pieces I make are hangings or tags.4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home (can’t have both hee hee).
I would choose a craft room, the idea of not having to clear my stuff away when I've finished for the day sounds like my idea of heaven, but in my little house there sadly isn't enough room for me to have my own dedicated craft space so I have to make do with a small fold away table in my bedroom. I did suggest to my hubby that maybe bunk beds would free up more floor space which would allow me to at least have a permanent table but it was met with a few choice words on his part :o) lol5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style?
I'm not sure I have a style really, I go with the flow of where my mood takes me. Some days my work can be really messy, especially when I'm making backgrounds as the ink and paint can get every where, lol, but then other days incredibly neat. I think who I'm making a piece for has a large bearing on the style too, I mean I wouldn't make the same card for my Mom as I would an arty friend.Here are the rules????..
Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions???.make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging?.Thanks!
So now I tag:Nellie
- this is one of those blogs that will have you Ooooing and Ahhhing from the start to the end, Nellie is a very talented and also a very lovely lady.Penny
- Well Penny is a very talented lady who never fails to amaze me with the card creations she comes up with (and I've known Penny for a few years now so that's a lot of cards) , her work is beautiful and her embossing is to die for.Joanne
- now not only can this girl create wonderful paper pieces, she also knits fab stuff too (check out her knitted art doll ,BRILLIANT), Joanne is always up for a challenge, whether it's crafting or making the London eye from straws and egg boxes, she'll give it a go, lol.Chris
- another talented cardmaker, who has the most clean, crisp sophisticated look to her work, her tapestry stamping is probably some of the best I've seen.Carrie
- I've only been visiting the lovely Carolines blog for a few months and there is always something wonderful to look at and a great tuition on image transfers.